Days without guided tours
No guided tours can be offered due to parliamentary business on the following dates:
- March: 29.03., 30.03.
- April: 06.04., 26.04., 27.04.
- May: 05.05. (11:00), 11.05., 16.05., 17.05.
No guided tours can be offered on the following days:
- On days when plenary sittings of the Austrian National Council and the Federal Council as well as special meetings are held
- On Sundays
- Easter Monday
- Labour Day (1st May)
- Ascension Day, Whit Monday and Corpus Christi
- Assumption Day (15th August)
- All Saints’ Day (1st November)
- Feast of the Immaculate Conception (8th December)
- Between Christmas and Epiphany: December: 24, 25, 26 and 31; January: 1 and 6