Days without Guided Tours
No guided tours can be offered due to parliamentary business on the following dates at Palais Epstein:
- Tours take place as planned.
No guided tours can be offered due to parliamentary business on the following dates at the Hofburg:
- January: 24.01., 25.01., 26.01., 28.01., 29.01. (10:45), 30.01.
- February: 14.02., 27.02., 28.02.
- March: 04.03., 14.03., 18.03., 27.03., 28.03., 29.03.
No guided tours can be offered on the following days:
- On days when plenary sittings of the Austrian National Council and the Federal Council as well as special meetings are held
- On Sundays
- Easter Monday
- Labour Day (1st May)
- Ascension Day, Whit Monday and Corpus Christi
- Assumption Day (15th August)
- National Holiday (26th October) - Special Program
- All Saints’ Day (1st November)
- Feast of the Immaculate Conception (8th December)
- Christmas/ New Year: 24th., 25th., 26th., and 31th December and 1st and 6th January