18-20 November 2018, Austria Center Vienna, Vienna
- Austria Center Vienna
- Please note that the Austria Center Vienna (ACV) is located outside of the city centre and that transfer periods of about 30 minutes have to be taken into account.
- For security reasons, it is not allowed to bring liquids to the conference venue.
- The Austrian Presidency has implemented an online registration system for all meetings. You are kindly requested to notify an Delegation Accreditation Officer (DAO) of your Chamber/Parliament (name, e-mail address and phone number) by 21 September 2018 to: COSAC-AT2018@parlament.gv.at
- Your DAO will receive a link to the registration system via e-mail, at which he/she can view the accreditation status in the system and make modifications among the registered persons until the registration deadline.
- Contact for technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every DAO is kindly asked to fill in the online registration form for the delegation no later than 19 October 2018.
- Welcome desks will be open at the conference hotels on Sunday, 18 November 2018, from 14:00 to 19:00, for delegates to pick up welcome bags and identity badges. Delegates arriving later will be able to register at the main entrance of the conference venue on Monday, 19 November 2018.
- For security reasons, all participants are requested to wear their identity badges visibly at all times during the event. If you lose your identity badge, please contact the organisers immediately.
- Delegates not staying at one of the recommended conference hotels are requested to notify the organisers at which of the conference hotels they would like to pick up their welcome bags and badges at the times indicated above. They are also welcome to join the transfers from this hotel to the conference venue and to the dinner locations.
- Delegations are kindly requested to make their own arrangements for transportation from and to the airport.
Vienna International Airport (http://www.viennaairport.com/en/passengers) is located about 18 km from the city centre, which is approximately a 20 minutes' drive depending on traffic. You can reach Vienna by train (City Airport Train or ÖBB Railjet Train), taxi or bus.
- The Austrian Parliament will provide transportation service for the delegates to and from the conference and the dinner venues.
Registration and accreditation
Simultaneous interpretation into all the official EU languages will be provided during the plenary meeting of the LX COSAC and the meeting of the Chairpersons of COSAC.
Documents will be available on www.eu2018parl.at and at the conference secretariat during the meeting.
Taking the floor
Participants who wish to take the floor during the meeting are kindly requested to fill in the request-the-floor cards and hand them over to the conference staff until the beginning of the debate of each session. These cards will be provided upon registration at the welcome desk together with other useful documents for the meeting.
The meeting will be broadcast as a live stream on www.eu2018parl.at in German and English, and the video will subsequently be made available in English on youtube. Upon accreditation to the conference, you agree to transfer to the Republic of Austria, represented by the Austrian Parliamentary Administration, the non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable and worldwide right to your speech and/or statements and to all images and videos of you produced at the conference. This includes the right to sublicense, reproduce, modify, distribute, broadcast, publicly perform, publicly display and make available to the public in any form and in any medium, whether known or later developed.
Smoking is permitted only in designated smoking areas.
Contact/EU- and International Services of the Austrian Parliament
Protocol, Visits and Conference
Should you need further information, please contact: COSAC-AT2018@parlament.gv.at