Meeting of the Secretaries General of the European Union Parliaments
27 - 28 January 2019
- Meeting of the Secretaries General of the Troika
27 January 2019
Room E4, Palais Epstein
- Meeting of the Secretaries General of the European Union Parliaments
28 January 2019
Austrian Parliament, Hofburg
- An online registration system has been implemented for all conferences within the framework of the Austrian EU Presidency. Each delegation will receive an individual link to the registration platform by e-mail. Using this link, the Delegation Accreditation Officers (DAO) can log in and register the members of delegation. Logging into the account and changing data will be possible until the registration deadline on 4 January 2019.
- Welcome desks will be open at the conference hotels on Sunday, 27 January 2019, from 17:00 to 19:00, for delegates to pick up welcome bags and identity badges. Delegates arriving later will be able to register at the main entrance of the conference venue on Monday, 28 January 2019.
- For security reasons, all participants are requested to wear their identity badges visibly at all times during the event. If you lose your identity badge, please contact the organisers immediately.
- Delegates not staying at one of the recommended conference hotels are requested to notify the organisers at which of the conference hotels they would like to pick up their welcome bags and badges at the times indicated above. They are also welcome to join the transfers from this hotel to the conference venue and to the dinner locations.
- Delegations are kindly requested to make their own arrangements for transportation from and to the airport.
Vienna International Airport (http://www.viennaairport.com/en/passengers) is located about 18 km from the city centre, which is approximately a 20 minutes' drive depending on traffic. You can reach Vienna by train (City Airport Train or ÖBB Railjet Train), taxi or bus.
- The Austrian Parliament will provide transportation service for the delegates to and from the conference and the dinner venue.
- The Meeting of the Secretaries General of the Troika will be held in English.
- For the Meeting of the Secretaries General of the European Union Parliaments, simultaneous interpretation will be provided in English, French and German. A limited number of interpretation booths will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis to delegations wishing to bring their own interpreters. Please inform the organisers about the need for additional booths in advance by 5 January 2019 at the latest.
Please use the main entrance at Josefsplatz 4 to enter the Hofburg.
Registration and accreditation
Documents will be available on www.eu2018parl.at and at the conference secretariat during the meeting.
Taking the Floor
Participants who wish to take the floor during the meeting are kindly requested to fill in the request-the-floor cards and hand them over to the conference staff. These cards will be provided upon registration at the welcome desk together with other useful documents for the meeting.
A video of the English-language stream will be published on youtube after the meeting. Upon accreditation to the conference, you agree to transfer to the Republic of Austria, represented by the Austrian Parliamentary Administration, the non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable and worldwide right to your speech and/or statements and to all images and videos of you produced at the conference. This includes the right to sublicense, reproduce, modify, distribute, broadcast, publicly perform, publicly display and make available to the public in any form and in any medium, whether known or later developed.
Smoking is permitted only in designated smoking areas.
Contact/EU- and International Services of the Austrian Parliament
Protocol, Visits and Conference
Should you need further information, please contact: EUSecretariesGeneral-AT2019@parlament.gv.at