Austrian Members of the European Parliament
Austria can delegate 18 members to the European Parliament (EP), which has a total of 751 Members.
Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) are directly elected every five years, the election in Austria taking place under the EU electoral rules. The MEPs are members of their respective parliamentary groups in the Austrian Parliament and may take part, in a consultative capacity, in the deliberations of the EU Main Committee and its Standing EU Sub-Committee as well as the EU Committee of the Federal Council.
- The Federal Council and the EU
- Detailed Information of Parliament and the General Public
- Rights of Participation of the Austrian Parliament
- The National Council and the EU
- IPEX and Inter-parliamentary Cooperation
- Contacts between the Austrian and European Parliaments
- Participation of the Austrian Parliament in EU Matters